The school counselor is available to meet with students experiencing difficulties at home or at school.
When to contact your child’s counselor
Your child’s counselor is an excellent resource for questions and concerns about any of the following:
- Your child’s social, behavioral/and or emotional adjustment.
- Identifying or sharing your child’s needs.
- Sharing when family stressors may be affecting your child.
- Coordinating communication with your child’s teachers.
- Your child’s academic progress.
- School and community resources available for your child.